The Influence of Educational Background, Length of Work, and Organizational Culture on Employee Performance in the Central Tapanuli Regency Government

Authors

  • Aprinus Saragih Universitas Terbuka

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.37010/jdc.v2i1.199

Keywords:

education, organizational culture, work experience, performance

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the effect of educational background, length of work and organizational culture on employee performance. Central Tapanuli Regency Government. The formulation of the problem in this study is whether educational background, length of work and organizational culture affect the performance of employees in the Central Tapanuli Regency Government. The design of this study is a quantitative study using 92 samples, where the data were analyzed using the Partial Least Square (PLS) technique with the help of Smart PLS software. The results showed that the three independent variables used in this study, namely the educational background of employees, organizational culture and length of work had a positive and significant effect on employee performance in the government of Central Tapanuli Regency by 82.5% while the remaining 17.5% was influenced by factors other variables not used in this study.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Afryana, Sisly Duri, (2018). Pengaruh Sense of belonging Terhadap Employee engagement (studi di Bandung Techno Park). Jurnal Indonesia Membangun Vol. 17, No. 2.

Ariwibowo, P. (2018). The Strategy Of Empowerment Small And Medium Enterprises In The Effort For Increasing Revenue And Market. Jurnal Ilmiah Econosains, 16(1), 35 - 47. https://doi.org/10.21009/econosains. 0161.04.

Chin, W. W. (1998). The Partial Least Squares Aproach to Structural Equation Modeling - Modern Methods for Business Research.

Dwiyanto, Agus. (2008) Mewujudkan Good Governance melalui Pelayanan Publik.Yogyakarta : Gadjah Mada University Press.

Edison. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Fitriyani, E. (2017). Analisis Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan, Komunikasi, dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di Bank Syariah Mandiri Kantor Cabang Kendal. IAIN Salatiga.

Foster, B. (2001). Pembinaan untuk Peningkatan Kinerja Karyawan. Jakarta: PPM.

Gumilar-R, M. A. (2018). Pengaruh Gaji dan Masa Kerja terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada PT Infomedia Nusantara Bandung. Universitas Pasundan Bandung.

Handoko, T. H. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (9th ed.). Jakarta: PT Bumi Aksara.

Hasibuan, M. S. P. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Kemenristekditi. UU Pendidikan No 20. , (2003).

Kudadiri, B. (2016). Pengaruh Usia dan Masa Kerja terhadap Kinerja Guru di MAN Sidikalang Tahun Ajaran 2015/2016 (Universitas Negeri Medan). Retrieved from http://digilib.unimed.ac.id/5502/

Mangkunegara, A. . A. P. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Mangkunegara, A. P. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Muttaqin, Andriyan Dkk, Pengaruh Latar Belakang Pendidikan, Masa Kerja Dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada Pt. Indocitra Jaya Samudra Negara-Bali Tahun 2013 (Jurnal Penelitian, Edisi : Vol.04, No. 1,Tahun 2014), 3

Martoyo, Susilo. (2006). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Robbins, S. (2015). Prilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Ummah, S. (2017). Analisis Hubungan Pengalaman Kerja, Motivasi Kerja dan Latar Belakang Pendidikan terhadap Kualitas Kinerja Karyawan BMT Pahlawan Tulungagung (IAIN Tulungagung). Retrieved from http://repo.iain-tulungagung.ac.id/5151/

Widodo, S. E. (2015). Manajemen Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Published

2021-06-19

How to Cite

Saragih, A. (2021). The Influence of Educational Background, Length of Work, and Organizational Culture on Employee Performance in the Central Tapanuli Regency Government. JUDICIOUS, 2(1), 22–28. https://doi.org/10.37010/jdc.v2i1.199

Issue

Section

Human Resources Management
Abstract viewed = 132 times