Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Paper has not been published in other journals or conference proceeding.
- The paper has been written in accordance with the guidance provided by Focus.
- The author guarantees that the contents of this article are true of the author's work and free from plagiarism.
Authors grant Focus as the copyright owner.
The author(s) must be to sign the Copyright transfer.
The Copyright Transfer Form can be downloaded here: [Copyright Transfer Form]
The Copyright Transfer Form should be signed originally and send to the Editorial when the authors submit the article (at the step number 4 - supplementary files).
There is no authors information in the article to ensure blind review.
Note: Please delete all of your information before you submit the article.
- The author is asked to access the Online Journal System (OJS) of Focus constantly (can be set on the Setting Chrome), to obtain information of the article's status.
- The author must fill in all information completely in metadata, which includes: 1) author's complete information (name, institution, email, mobile, and URL of Google Scholar or Scopus), 2) article's title (written in sentence case), 3) abstract, and 4) references (copy all references in the body of article, make sure they are written properly to the standard regulation).
- More than 80% is primary references (from indexed -google scholar or higher- journal).