The Effect of Price on Consumer Satisfaction

Case Study on Geprek Chicken and Seafood Restaurant in Cilodong, Depok

Authors

  • Dian Mustika Sari Universitas Indraprasta PGRI
  • Khoirul Umam Universitas Indraprasta PGRI
  • Lutfia Rizkyatul Akbar Universitas Indraprasta PGRI

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.37010/fcs.v2i2.345

Keywords:

price, consumer satisfaction

Abstract

The purpose of the study was to determine and measure the effect of price on consumer satisfaction at the Geprek Chicken and Seafood Restaurant at Genangan Cilodong, Depok. The research method used is quantitative with a survey approach. To find out whether the research results are correct or not, data analysis techniques are used including: regression equation, correlation coefficient, coefficient of determination, hypothesis testing and the CSI method (customer satisfaction index). The results of the analysis test carried out, the results of the regression equation are Y = 16,130 + 1,553 X with the results of the calculation of the correlation r of 0.76, which means that there is a strong relationship between price and consumer satisfaction. For the calculation of the coefficient of determination is 57.76%, which means that the price contributes 57.76% to consumer satisfaction and the remaining 42.24% is influenced by other factors. Hypothesis testing using t-test with a significant level of 0.05 where tcount 11.57> ttable 1.984 then Ho is rejected, meaning that there is an effect of price on consumer satisfaction. Based on these results, it can be concluded that there is an effect of price on consumer satisfaction at the Geprek Chicken and Seafood Puddle Restaurant in Cilodong, Depok.

 

Published

2021-08-26

How to Cite

Sari, D. M. ., Umam, K., & Akbar, L. R. . (2021). The Effect of Price on Consumer Satisfaction : Case Study on Geprek Chicken and Seafood Restaurant in Cilodong, Depok. FOCUS, 2(2), 81–87. https://doi.org/10.37010/fcs.v2i2.345
Abstract viewed = 60 times