The Influence of Learning Style on the Learning Achievement of Mathematics Class VIII Students of Junior High School PB Sudirman Bekasi Academic Year 2022-2023

Authors

  • Mursito Universitas Panca Sakti Bekasi
  • Dermawan Universitas Panca Sakti Bekasi

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.37010/fcs.v4i2.1286

Keywords:

gaya belajar(visual,auditorial,kinestetik), prestasi belajar

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of learning styles on student achievement in Mathematics class VIII SMP PB Soedirman Bekasi, Sampling Techniques Using a saturated sample with a sample size of 50 students at SMP PB. Soedirman Bekasi City. Based on the calculations of IBM SPSS Statistics 22, the data used is simple linear regression analysis. Based on the research results, the hypothesis test calculation obtained a tcount of -2.230 and a ttable value of -0.279 or a sig value of 0.030. students with learning achievement in mathematics at SMP PB Soedirman Belkasi. Then based on the results of the determination coefficient test it can be seen that the coefficient of determination obtained is 0.094. It can be concluded that the contribution of learning style (X) to learning achievement (Y) which means 9.4% variation in the learning achievement delpelndeln variable explained by variations in the independent variables of student learning styles. Meanwhile, the remaining 90.6% is influenced by variables that are not explained in this research.

Published

2023-08-15

How to Cite

Mursito, M., & Dermawan, D. (2023). The Influence of Learning Style on the Learning Achievement of Mathematics Class VIII Students of Junior High School PB Sudirman Bekasi Academic Year 2022-2023. FOCUS, 4(2), 125–128. https://doi.org/10.37010/fcs.v4i2.1286
Abstract viewed = 98 times