Determinants of Online Purchasing Decisions: Empirical Lessons from Olx.co.id

Authors

  • Budi Wahono Universitas Semarang
  • Aprih Santoso Universitas Semarang

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.37010/lit.v2i2.55

Keywords:

Trust, Service, Information, Purchasing

Abstract

The aims of this research is to provide empirical evidence of the influence of trust, service quality and information quality on purchasing decisions on the Olx site in Semarang. The population in this study is unknown. The research sample consists of 96 respondents using purposive sampling techniques, data collection methods through questionnaires and data analysis using SPSS version 25 which includes tests: validity, reliability, normality, multicollinearity, heteroscedasticity, t & F test and coefficient of determination (R²). The results of this research showed that: trust, service quality and information quality had a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions on the Olx site in Semarang. The coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) = 38.3 percent means that purchasing decisions on the Olx site in Semarang can be explained by variations in the variables of trust, service quality and information quality while the rest = 61.7 percent is influenced by other variables not examined.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Barnes, James G. (2007). Secret of Customer Relationship Management (Rahasia Manajemen Hubungan Pelanggan), Edisi ke II, Diterjemahkan oleh : Andreas Winardi, Andi, Yogyakarta.

Deavaj, Fan, & Kohli. (2003). E-Loyality Elusive Ideal or Competitive Edge Communication of the ACM.46 (9), 184-191.

Ghozali, Imam. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. Badan Penerbit :Universitas Diponegoro: Semarang

Kotler, P; Keller, Kevin, Lane. (2009), Manajemen Pemasaran, Edisi 13 Jilid pertama, Jakarta : PT Macanan Cemerlang

Kuswati, Rini & Saleha, Amalia. (2018). Antecedents Of Online Purchasing Behavior Antesenden Perilaku Pembelian Secara Daring. BENEFIT Jurnal Manajemen dan Bisnis. 3(2), Desember 2018: 39-48

Luarn dan Lin. (2003). A Customer Loyalty Model For E-Service Context. National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 4(4).

McLeod, Raymond Jr. (2001). Sistem Informasi. Edisi 7 Jilid 2. Prenhallindo. Jakarta

Mowen, John C dan Minor, Micheal. (2012). Perilaku Konsumen dialih bahasakan oleh Dwi Kartika Yahya. Jakarta : Erlangga

Parasuraman, A.,Zeithaml, V.A. dan Berry, L.L. (2008). Delivering Quality service: Balancing Custumer Perceptions and Expections, New York:The free press.

Prabowo, H., Darman, Noegraheni, E. (2014). Analisis Kepercayaan Dalam C2c E-Commerce Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Dan Dampaknya Terhadap Repurchase Pada Kaskus. Binus Business Review. 5(1) : 301-314

Rousseau, O. M., Sitkin, S. B., et al, (1998). Not So Different After All: A CrossDiscipline View Of Trust. Academy Of Management Review, 23 : 393-404

Schiffman dan Kanuk. (2009). Perilaku Konsumen. Edisi 7. Jakarta: Indeks.

Setyarko, Yugi. (2016). Analisis Persepsi Harga, Promosi, Kualitas Layanan, Dan Kemudahan Penggunaan Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Secara Online. Jurnal Ekonomika dan Manajemen. 5(2) : 128-147

Swastha, B., Handoko, T. Hani. (2012). Manajemen Pemasaran Analisis Perilaku Konsumen. Edisi Pertama. BPFE, Yogyakarta

Tjiptono, Fandy. (2015). Strategi Pemasaran. Edisi 4: Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

Wahyuni, S., Irawan, H., Sofyan, E. (2017). Pengaruh Kepercayaan, Kemudahan Dan Kualitas Informasi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Online Di Situs Online Fashion Zalora.Co.Id. e-Proceeding of Management : 4(2) : 1405-1416

Widjajanto, Nugroho. (2001). Sistem Informasi Akuntansi, Penerbit Erlangga, Jakarta.

Zanithal dan Bitner. (2002). Service Marketing.. International Edition. NewYork : McGraw Hill Inc

Published

2020-10-15

How to Cite

Wahono, B., & Santoso, A. (2020). Determinants of Online Purchasing Decisions: Empirical Lessons from Olx.co.id . LITERATUS, 2(2), 96-104. https://doi.org/10.37010/lit.v2i2.55

Most read articles by the same author(s)